Therapist / Aesthetician
Carla Wallis is a Professional Licensed Aesthetician and Alumni of the EIE Medispa & Training Center & certified Energy Therapist, IPHM, IICT, Alternative Healer, specializing in Chakras, Sound and Aura cleansing therapies, Advanced Clinical Esthetics & Facial Therapy and certified Permanent makeup artist with advanced training in Paramedical Areola 3d Restoration. She is also a certified Professional Level 3 Facilitator / Trainer with her Executive Level Business certification from the Athabasca School of Business. Although skilled in all areas and levels of Esthetics her primary focus is on skin regeneration with a focus on helping other achieve the youthful appearance on the outside that they feel on the inside - She has developed a program that caters to seniors and pensioner budgets so even those who are on a low income budget can still access these types of services. Helping ppl full circle is her main objective.
- Center for Aromatherapy Research and Education, Marble Hill, MO, USA
- International School of Life Studies, Littleborough, United Kingdom
- The EIE Medi Spa and Training Center / Probeauty Group, Edmonton, AB
- Alberta Athabasca School of Business
- Vancouver Community College - Project Management Certification